Friday 27 November 2015

It's Black Friday: Hot deals on every online store!

Hello friends,

Finally it's black Friday... And it's kind of funny because of so many reasons. I know you will definitely be wondering what's funny about it but you won't understand. 

For over 2 weeks, we (Nigerians) have been getting lots of adverts from leading online shopping stores in Nigeria concerning their unbelievable deals but the result isn't like the adverts. 

Every friend I communicated with on whatsapp and other social networking platforms told me of their intentions in purchasing of extra gadgets; preferably android phones from these stores this Friday because of the discounts placed over this goods. Some of them have stayed up all night just for this; wishing to have the fastest fingers but... 

Note, I even joined in this quest of purchasing a discounted phone but some thing else happen. 

Immediately it was 12:04am, I got the pop up text about the device and it new price. I happily clicked on it but lo and behold, I got the error text... "can't locate server bla bla bla". 
I immediately switched to my Google chrome and I received same message. That was when I finally noticed that their site was down. 

Oh! This is so heart breaking; it's just as if am a survivor of a broken relationship. I better sleep now and reserve my data cos I believe this guys aren't ready to sell any thing!  

What was your experience like? Share it with us in the comment box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Article

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Like Brighter Gadget on Facebook

Read Our Tweets