Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pimp your Android with Window 8 theme

Is Window 8 on Android? Yes Affirmative True Positive what so ever synonyms you want to use J

I saw this theme in a friend’s phone and I so much feel in love with it, so I collected it immediately using flash share (Learn how to collect Apps using FLASH SHARE by clicking HERE).

After installing on my phone I was so impressed with how my phone was look and trust me na, I pimped it with the preferences, changed the colours, add more boxes and pimped the life out of the theme. The next day that same friend of my saw my phone, he told me to send him my own theme and I told him that it is the same theme I collected from him yesterday ooo; I just pimped it to my taste and moved the ministry to the permanent site abi should I say to the camp lolz.

So I will be sharing the same window 8 theme with you; mind you I have two different window 8 theme but I will be sharing one with you in this post while the other in another post J.
Ok lets go there…
Check out these pictures:
 

















HOW TO DOWNLOAD: 
Go to Google Play Store and search for window 8 then click the one having the window 8 design or click the link below
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=window%208
  • After downloading locate your App and click install
  • After install, lunch app
  • After Lunch, some text should appear, just click back and you should see your window 8 theme
  • Next, press your menu click and edit what s ever you want, change the colours and add more apps to the screen.
You are done! Now go and visit that your friend that has the Nokia Lumia and show him that you also and acquire a Nokia Lumia phone Lolz.
If you enjoyed this article copy the link in this box and share it on your FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE PLUS, LINKED IN and so on so that yours friends too should see it. Don’t see good things alone ooooo.

     http://brightergadgets.blogspot.com/2014/02/pimp-your-android-with-window-8-theme.html
 
 
 Thanks and Thanks and Thanks again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Article

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Like Brighter Gadget on Facebook

Read Our Tweets